Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Just a quick post to wish all our mommy readers a very Happy Mother's Day today (if you're in the US).  If you're not in the US, then Happy Belated or Early Mother's Day depending on your country, and if you don't have one then that's crap and you can totally borrow ours!

The lovely ladies from RFML made up this awesome chart that I felt was worthy of sharing. Enjoy!


Hope your day is everything you want it to be. For me personally, I did NOT get woken up at 6 am with lukewarm coffee and an Eggo French Toast stick that was still frozen inside, so that was genius. I also did not have to clean up Old Dog's pee. Win-Win!

~Nikki

1 comment:

  1. D offered to microwave me oatmeal, provided I hovered in the kitchen with instructions. I took a pass and just made omelets for everyone...

    Happy M's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete