Saturday, June 15, 2013

Warning: Shenanigans to commence in one week!




I thought you all might require a warning.
Nikki's family, as well as mine, will be under ONE ROOF in less than a week. CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED! We are making the Virginia pilgrimage this summer and are looking forward to seeing many friends and family, but the trip begins with us staying at Nikki's. 4 adults. 5 children. 1 dog. 2 cats. We are outnumbered.

In preparation Nikki purchased this...



And then made this....



Because she is an evil genius. And I mean that in the BEST possible way.

Our middle niece will be performing in approximately eleventy hundred numbers at her dance recital, which we will all attend the day after we arrive....hungover. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.



In other news, IT'S ALL NIKKI'S FAULT...


I'm a bona fide Whovian. So much so that I totally had a dream last night in which I made out with David Tennant.


I'm sorry...I can't...make...it...stop...


It is ADDICTIVE.Watch it. Just DO it. I wish I'd listened to Nikki on this subject YEARS ago.
Mr. Mathlete and I have blown through almost three whole seasons in....a month? Nerds for life!

Stitchery news:

London is going in the suitcase! WOOOOOOOOT!!!! Although this section wasn't as bad as some of the others. Less confetti, more chunks.




Butterfly got its final blue hibiscus. (Nikki was really pushing me to finish my part on this because she wants it back. Mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....worked on MTM instead!)



And as previously noted, MTM got love... after 6 months...oops.




So that's all for now. With travel, stitchery will stall. But craziness will ensue! Please start a bail money fund now, kthxbye!



-Lauren



1 comment: